Dr. Craig Bash, MD is a neuroradiology specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Bash completed a residency at George Washington University Med Center. He currently practices at veteran medical advisor. Dr. Bash is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- National Institute Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Md, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- George Washington University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences, Medical School — 1986
- Golden Gate University, Other Education — 1981
- U.S. Air Force Academy, Undergraduate School — 1979
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bash?
Bottom line is that if you want the best result for your VA disability compensation case, you go to the best and the best isDr. Craig Nicholas Bash. He's always there to help.