Dr. McCabe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Craig McCabe, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Murfreesboro, TN. Dr. McCabe completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Med Center. He currently practices at Mccabe Vision Center PC and is affiliated with Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCabe is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 1995
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
- USI Affinity
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mccabe Vision Center PC122 Heritage Park Dr, Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Existing Patients: (615) 904-9024
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCabe?
Smart and kind. He obviously cares about what he does and his patients love him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Craig McCabe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCabe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCabe accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCabe frequently treats Eye Infections, Corneal Diseases, and Bell's Palsy.
Dr. McCabe's office is located at 122 Heritage Park Dr, Murfreesboro, TN 37129. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center