Dr. Craig Torosian, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Elgin, IL. Dr. Torosian completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Fox Valley Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Torosian is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Fox Valley Orthopaedic Institute
Fox Valley Orthopaedic Institute1975 Lin Lor Ln # Plaza, Elgin, IL 60123 Existing Patients: (847) 468-1400
Elgin Office1975 Lin Lor Ln Ste Plz, Elgin, IL 60123 Existing Patients: (847) 468-1400
(MRI HOURS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY) Geneva North Building2535 Soderquist Ct, Geneva, IL 60134 Existing Patients: (630) 584-1400
Fox Valley Orthopaedic Institute2525 Kaneville Rd, Geneva, IL 60134 Existing Patients: (630) 584-1400
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Chicago Medical School, Medical School
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Allegiance Health Plans
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Torosian?
He explained everything in great detail. I have confidence in his expertise.
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital