Dr. Richter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Craig Richter, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Huntington, NY. Dr. Richter completed a residency at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at SightMD and is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richter is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SightMD700 New York Ave Lowr Level, Huntington, NY 11743 Existing Patients: (631) 271-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richter?
Everyone was courteous and polite. I would recommend Dr. Craig Richter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Craig Richter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Richter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Richter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richter frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. Richter's office is located at 700 New York Ave Lowr Level, Huntington, NY 11743. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital