Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Craig Fern, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Mount Kisco, NY. Dr. Fern completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at Craig M Fern MD PC and is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fern is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Craig M Fern MD PC
Mount Kisco Office105 S Bedford Rd Ste 311, Mount Kisco, NY 10549 Existing Patients: (914) 244-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fern?
I have been a patient with the doctor over a number of years, due to a retina condition. I have complete confidence in him, and as such, have recommended him to others who need a good retinologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fern frequently treats Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Macular Edema, and Retinal Vein Occlusion.
Dr. Fern's office is located at 105 S Bedford Rd Ste 311, Mount Kisco, NY 10549. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fern has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Westchester Hospital