Dr. Craig Bone, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Bone completed a residency at Wm Beaumont Army Med Center. He currently practices at Spokane Orthopaedics PLLC and is affiliated with Newport Hospital and Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bone is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Spokane Orthopaedics PLLC
E Rowan220 E Rowan Ave Ste 100, Spokane, WA 99207 (509) 489-2851
- Wm Beaumont Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- U of CA San Diego, UCSD Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bone?
Super surgeon, answered all my questions and thoroughly put me at ease for my knee replacement. He did both my husbands knees as well and we both have excellent results. He told me right up front to expect it to take a year to fully recover. I highly recommend him for as surgeon. I asked the nurses at the hospital and they totally agreed and highly recommended him as well.
- Newport Hospital and Health Services
- Providence Holy Family Hospital