Dr. Craig Lampert, MD is a hematology specialist in Monroe Township, NJ. Dr. Lampert completed a residency at Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Ny. He currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lampert is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division
Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division9 Centre Dr Ste 100, Monroe Township, NJ 08831 Call
Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division75 Veronica Ave Ste 201, Somerset, NJ 08873 Call
Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division2575 Klockner Rd, Hamilton, NJ 08690 Call
- Fox Chase Cancer Center - Philadelphia, PA, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Ny, Residency Hospital
- University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lampert?
Truly remarkable man. Truly remarkable doctor. Always gives. e the time i need and is through, kind and so caring.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton
- Saint Peter's University Hospital