Dr. Craig Hjemdahl-Monsen, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Hawthorne, NY. Dr. Hjemdahl-Monsen completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hjemdahl-Monsen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group
Trustees of Columbia Univ in the City of New York19 Bradhurst Ave Ste 700, Hawthorne, NY 10532 Call
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital
- SUNY At Buffalo, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hjemdahl-Monsen?
On July 13 I had a catherterization done at Lawerence hospital. From the moment I walked in everyone treated me with an smile and courtesy. I had never met Dr. Monsen prior to July 13 and I was very nervous. I did not know what to expect. Before the procedure he came to my bed and explained the entire procedure to me and my wife. We asked several questions and he answered them all in detail. The procedure was totally painless and Dr. Monsen keep asking me how I felt during the procedure.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center