Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Craig Douglas, MD
Dr. Craig Douglas, MD is
- Wills Eye Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Wills Eye Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1977
- University Of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Douglas?
very thorough and professional. Nice man also. Enjoy his company.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Craig Douglas, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Douglas' profile.
Dr. Douglas in specializes in Ophthalmology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Douglas frequently treats the following conditions: Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP) , Lazy Eye and Exotropia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Douglas' office is located at 3810 Springhurst Blvd Ste 100 Louisville, KY 40241. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Douglas provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Craig Douglas, MD is affiliated with Baptist Health Louisville.
Yes, Dr. Craig Douglas, MD holds board certification in Ophthalmology.
Dr. Craig Douglas, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Baptist Health Louisville
Ophthalmology Associates PSC
Ophthalmology Associates PSC3810 Springhurst Blvd Ste 100, Louisville, KY 40241 Existing Patients: (502) 792-0166