Dr. Craig Fleishman, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Fleishman completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Congenital Heart Institute and is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fleishman is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Congenital Heart Institute50 STurtevant St, Orlando, FL 32806 (407) 649-6907
Orlando Health1222 S Orange Ave Fl 2, Orlando, FL 32806 (407) 649-6907
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fleishman?
Dr. Fleishman, been handling my child care from since my son was 3months now my son is 17yrs and still seeing Dr. Fleishman.I remember not having Insurance because I came here on vacation and DR Fleishman and his team at Arnold Palmer took great care of my son.With his team, money was never an option great job..
- Orlando Regional Medical Center