Dr. Craig Dubois, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dubois' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Craig Dubois, MD is a neurology specialist in Mooresville, NC. Dr. Dubois completed a residency at Oh State University Hospital. He currently practices at Lake Norman Neurology and is affiliated with Iredell Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dubois is board certified in Neurology.
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lake Norman Neurology
Lake Norman Neurology124 Professional Park Dr Ste A, Mooresville, NC 28117 Existing Patients: (704) 662-3077
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dubois?
I took my grandson to Dr. Dubois. He was great! He was compassionate, answered all of my questions with patience and explained everything that was happening. I would definitely recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dubois accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dubois frequently treats Epilepsy, Headache, and Neurodegenerative Disorders.
Dr. Dubois' office is located at 124 Professional Park Dr Ste A, Mooresville, NC 28117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dubois has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
- Lake Norman Regional Medical Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center