Dr. Craig Bennett, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Homosassa, FL. Dr. Bennett completed a residency at University Of Chicago Hospitals. He currently practices at The Center for Bone and Joint Disease and is affiliated with Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bennett is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
The Center for Bone and Joint Disease
The Center for Bone & Joint Disease8303 S Suncoast Blvd, Homosassa, FL 34446 Existing Patients: (352) 597-2664
Center For Bone & Joint Disease
The Center for Bone & Joint Disease10221 Yale Ave, Weeki Wachee, FL 34613 Existing Patients: (352) 596-0900
The Center for Bone & Joint Disease
The Center for Bone & Joint Disease7544 Jacque Rd, Hudson, FL 34667 Existing Patients: (727) 697-2200
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- University Of Chicago-Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bennett?
Great doctor. I had a slip and fall and broke my ankle. Dr. Bennett did the surgery and follow ups and took great care of me. Would recommend him to anyone.
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital