Dr. Surman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Craig Surman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Surman completed a residency at Harvard Longwood Psyc Prg. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Surman is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Harvard Longwood Psyc Prg, Residency Hospital
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Surman?
Very professional, compassionate, understanding, insightful. Very happy to recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Craig Surman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Surman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Surman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Surman frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), and Drug and Alcohol Dependence.
Dr. Surman's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital