Dr. Craig Stark, MD is a cardiology specialist in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Stark completed a residency at University Iowa Hosps And Clinics. He currently practices at Iowa Heart Center at Fort Dodge and is affiliated with Clarke County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Iowa Heart Center at Fort Dodge
Iowa Heart Center at Fort Dodge1215 Pleasant St Ste 414, Des Moines, IA 50309 Existing Patients: (515) 241-5700
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- State Farm
- Universal American
- USI Affinity
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stark?
I see Dr Stark for high cholesterol. His treatment plan is based on evidence, and he orders tests based on that evidence.
- Clarke County Hospital
- Greene County Medical Center
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center