Dr. Stark has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Craig Stark, MD is a cardiology specialist in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Stark completed a residency at University Iowa Hosps And Clinics. He currently practices at UnityPoint Clinic Cardiology and is affiliated with Clarke County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stark is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- State Farm
- Universal American
- USI Affinity
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stark?
Just had a Tele-consult with Dr. Stark. He was very thorough in his questioning of my symptoms, very understanding of my concerns and provided me with answers to all my questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Craig Stark, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stark's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stark frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Stark's office is located at 1215 Pleasant St Ste 414, Des Moines, IA 50309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clarke County Hospital
- Greene County Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health - Iowa Methodist Medical Center
UnityPoint Clinic Cardiology
Iowa Heart Center at Fort Dodge1215 Pleasant St Ste 414, Des Moines, IA 50309 (515) 241-5700