Dr. Craig Hughes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hughes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Craig Hughes, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Albany, GA. Dr. Hughes completed a residency at Clarian Indiana University Hospital. He currently practices at Southwest Georgia Pediatrics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hughes is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Clarian Indiana University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Georgia Pediatrics
Southwest Georgia Pediatrics1110 N Monroe St, Albany, GA 31701 Existing Patients: (229) 888-8121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hughes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hughes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hughes frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Immunization Administration, and Common Cold.
Dr. Hughes' office is located at 1110 N Monroe St, Albany, GA 31701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hughes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.