Dr. Courtney Phillips, MD is a urology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Phillips completed a residency at Nyu Hospitals Center. She currently practices at Mount Sinai Medical Center-Urology and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phillips is board certified in Urology.
Mount Sinai Medical Center-Urology
The Mount Sinai Faculty Practice5 E 98th St, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 241-4812
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phillips?
After being in disabling pain for 8 months and seeing 2 urologists for several painful tests, she diagnosed me within 2 minutes of walking into her office! She said I had hypertonic pelvic floor.. which is similar to clenched jaw, and sent me to Rusk NYU Langone for physical therapy. She honestly saved my life! Along with the physical therapy program at Rusk. Thank you Dr. Phillips!!
- Mount Sinai Hospital