Dr. Courtney Nixon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nixon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Courtney Nixon, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Nixon completed a residency at University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center. Dr. Nixon is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 2009
- Oklahoma Baptist University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- 1 6414 N Santa Fe Ave Ste C, Oklahoma City, OK 73116 Existing Patients: (405) 879-3399
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nixon?
Dr. Nixon seems to genuinely care about her patients, and that's clear in the amount of time and attention she invests in learning about my background, my particular needs and concerns, and how those fit with the scientifically valid methods of treatment. We've tried a few different interventions, pharmaceutical and natural, and I've always felt clearly informed and attended to throughout the process. Patients file their own insurance claims, but that's not a concern for me. It's worth it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nixon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nixon frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Adolescent Counseling.
Dr. Nixon's office is located at 6414 N Santa Fe Ave Ste C, Oklahoma City, OK 73116. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nixon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.