Dr. Struthers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Courtney Struthers, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Martinsburg, WV. Dr. Struthers completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. She currently practices at Shenandoah Community Health and is affiliated with Berkeley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Struthers is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- West Virginia U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Internal Medicine
University Internal Medicine1002 Sushruta Dr, Martinsburg, WV 25401 Existing Patients: (304) 263-0913
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Struthers?
Very thorough thoughtful caregiver. Very kind Friendly and professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Struthers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Struthers frequently treats Overweight, Chronic Pain, and Asthma.
Dr. Struthers' office is located at 99 Tavern Rd, Martinsburg, WV 25401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Struthers speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Berkeley Medical Center