Dr. Courtney Ackerman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ackerman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Courtney Ackerman, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Ackerman completed a residency at Christana Care Hlth Syst. She currently practices at Maryland Oncology - Silver Spring and is affiliated with Adventist HealthCare Alternate Care Site. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ackerman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Christana Care Hlth Syst, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Christana Care Hlth Syst, Internship Hospital — 2010
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Washington College, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ackerman?
Dr. Ackerman is courteous and professional. I see her on a monthly basis and I always look forward to the visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ackerman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ackerman frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Ackerman's office is located at 11886 Healing Way Ste 701, Silver Spring, MD 20904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ackerman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist HealthCare Alternate Care Site
- Holy Cross Hospital
- UM Laurel Medical Center