Dr. Ackerman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Courtney Ackerman, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Ackerman completed a residency at Christana Care Hlth Syst. She currently practices at Maryland Oncology - Silver Spring and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ackerman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Christana Care Hlth Syst, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Christana Care Hlth Syst, Internship Hospital — 2010
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Washington College, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maryland Oncology - Silver Spring
Maryland Oncology - Silver Spring11886 Healing Way Ste 701, Silver Spring, MD 20904 Existing Patients: (301) 933-3216
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ackerman?
Very attentive and professional. Dr. Ackerman listens to you and gives you options. Dr. Ackerman is also great about responding to messages in the portal. The staff is always helpful and pleasant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Courtney Ackerman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ackerman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ackerman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ackerman frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Ackerman's office is located at 11886 Healing Way Ste 701, Silver Spring, MD 20904. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- UM Laurel Medical Center