Dr. Constantinou has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Costas Constantinou, MD is a hematology specialist in Rock Island, IL. Dr. Constantinou completed a residency at U Ill Hosp. He currently practices at Trinity Rock Island and is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center - East Rusholme Street. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Constantinou is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- U Ill Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Ill Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Athens U Med Sch, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Constantinou?
Wonderful Dr and staff! He is very caring and takes the time to explain everything to my husband and I. He has been my husbands oncologist since he was first diagnosed with esophogeal cancer in August of 2019. He is doing everything possible to help extend my husbands life and have a quality life as well. The staff are all so caring and kind. They return any call promptly and follow up. I will recommend him to anyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Constantinou accepts your insurance.
Dr. Constantinou frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders, Blood Cancers, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Constantinou's office is located at 2701 17th St, Rock Island, IL 61201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Constantinou speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Genesis Medical Center - East Rusholme Street
- Genesis Medical Center – Silvis
- Genesis Medical Center, Dewitt
- Hammond-Henry Hospital
- Trinity Muscatine
- Trinity Rock Island
- UnityPoint Health - Trinity Bettendorf