Dr. Cory Christiansen, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Christiansen completed a residency at Univeristy Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Steindler Orthopedic Clinic and is affiliated with Fort Madison Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Christiansen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Tauranga Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Univeristy Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 2003
- University Of Northern Iowa, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christiansen?
Knowledgeable, pleasant personality, good listener-the best qualities for doctor.
- Fort Madison Community Hospital
- Mercy Iowa City
- Trinity Muscatine