Dr. Corinne Linardic, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Linardic's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Corinne Linardic, MD is a hematology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Linardic completed a residency at Chldns Hosp Of Philadelphia. She currently practices at Duke University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Linardic is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Chldns Hosp Of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Chldns Hosp Of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Duke University, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Linardic?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Linardic accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linardic frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Linardic's office is located at 2301 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Linardic has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Duke University Hospital
Duke University Hospital2301 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27705 (919) 684-3401