Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gonzalez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Corina Gonzalez, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Gonzalez completed a residency at Chldrns National Med Center. She currently practices at GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital.
- Chldrns National Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- National Institute Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Hospital Haliano De Buenos Aires, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1987
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medstar Georgetown University Hospital3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007 Existing Patients: (202) 444-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gonzalez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gonzalez frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Gonzalez's office is located at 3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gonzalez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gonzalez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital