Dr. Corey Mayo, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mayo's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Corey Mayo, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Yukon, OK. Dr. Mayo completed a residency at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences. He currently practices at INTEGRIS Orthopedics Yukon and is affiliated with Alliancehealth Woodward. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Ok State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2005
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
INTEGRIS Orthopedics Yukon
Yukon1651 PROFESSIONAL CIR, Yukon, OK 73099 Existing Patients: (405) 350-6770
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mayo?
Great physician with a great staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mayo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mayo frequently treats Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Mayo's office is located at 1651 PROFESSIONAL CIR, Yukon, OK 73099. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mayo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alliancehealth Woodward
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Deaconess
- Integris Grove Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City