Dr. Corey Trease, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Saint Joseph, MO. Dr. Trease completed a residency at University of Kansas Medical Center. He currently practices at Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Ctr and is affiliated with Mosaic Life Care At Saint Joseph. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trease is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Ctr
Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Ctr3107 Frederick Ave, Saint Joseph, MO 64506 Existing Patients: (816) 233-9888
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trease?
I saw Dr Trease for a second opinion about my need. He said I didn't need a full knee replacement. Instead he recommended a partial. I'm glad I saw him instead of going through a complete knee replacement. He did my surgery as the sam day surgery place in Saint Joseph. I'd recommend him highly.
- Mosaic Life Care At Saint Joseph