Call (725) 241-0532 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Constantine George, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. George completed a residency at Maricopa County Medical Center. He currently practices at Epitomedical and is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. George is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Maricopa County Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Maricopa County Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSource of Ohio
- One Health
- Preferred Health Systems
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hygeia Health & Wellness8859 W FLAMINGO RD, Las Vegas, NV 89147 Existing Patients: (725) 241-0532
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
Great doctor, takes the time to listen and really understand you. Terrible phone system, hard to get through, make appointments and get paperwork. I put up with the difficulty and hassle to get good treatment but not sure much much longer its worth it. Phones never answered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Constantine George, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. George's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. George accepts your insurance.
Dr. George frequently treats Pollen Allergy, Dizziness, and Cough.
Dr. George's office is located at 8859 W FLAMINGO RD, Las Vegas, NV 89147. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. George speaks Spanish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. George has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center