Dr. Conrad Giles, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Giles' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Conrad Giles, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Giles completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Kresge Eye Institute and is affiliated with DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Giles is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Natl Inst Hlth, Fellowship Hospital — 1963
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1961
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1958
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Medical School — 1957
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giles?
Great My son has been seen by Dr. Giles since he was 4 yrs old. I went last year and had a good experience as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Giles accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giles frequently treats Exotropia, Heterophoria, and Exophoria.
Dr. Giles' office is located at 26400 W 12 Mile Rd Ste 60, Southfield, MI 48034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Giles has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital