Dr. Conrad Reed, MD is a pulmonologist in Abington, PA. Dr. Reed completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Abington Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reed is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reed?
My experiences, over 4years' time, have been exceptionally good. Dr. Reed divulge information/test results in a clear and detailed fashion and yet in a calm and professional manner. I like him both as my trusted physician and as a human being. As long as I continue to have my chronic lung condition, I intend to continue with Dr.Reed as my doctor. His staff is also well above-average in my experience with this group practice. They return my calls promptly, and perform their duties professionally.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health