Call (215) 395-9680 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Concetta Milano, MD
Dr. Concetta Milano, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. She currently practices at Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Milano is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Drexel University, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Milano?
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Concetta Milano, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Milano's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Milano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Milano frequently treats Heart Disease, Coronary Angiogram, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Milano's office is located at 1809 West Oregon Avenue Suite 100, Philadelphia, PA 19145. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Milano speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Milano has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.