Dr. Combiz Rezayat, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Springfield, NJ. Dr. Rezayat completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at The Cardiovascular Care Group - Springfield and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rezayat is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
The Cardiovascular Care Group - Springfield
Fitzpatrick Physical Therapy LLC649 MORRIS AVE, Springfield, NJ 07081 Existing Patients: (973) 759-9000
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rezayat?
Saved my fiancé’s life. We came into Morristown mem through the emergency room found out from dr. Rezayat that he had peripheral artery disease in both legs Corradid arteries and heart saved both legs and feet, he was one step away from a massive stroke losing his leg or having a massive heart attack. Dr. Saved him and continues to treat him by whatever means are necessary. Excellent doctor lucky to have found him.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital At Rahway