Dr. Colvin Wellborn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wellborn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Colvin Wellborn, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Wellborn completed a residency at George Washington University Hospital. He currently practices at Nirschl Orthopedic Center and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wellborn is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- George Washington University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons New York Ny, Medical School — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nirschl Orthopedic Center
Nirschl Orthopaedic Center1715 N George Mason Dr Ste 504, Arlington, VA 22205 Existing Patients: (703) 525-8183
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wellborn?
Consultation yesterday for hip replacement and could not have been more pleased with his professionalism, knowledge and bedside manner. He listened and answered all of my questions and I never felt rushed. I am surprised that health grade does not show as "frequently treated" hip replacements as he stated that 40% of his surgeries are hip replacements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wellborn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wellborn frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Wellborn's office is located at 1715 N George Mason Dr Ste 504, Arlington, VA 22205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wellborn speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wellborn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Hospital Center