Dr. Colleen Maxcy, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Maxcy completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. She currently practices at USA SPINE and is affiliated with Mease Countryside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maxcy is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Usa Spine11031 Countryway Blvd, Tampa, FL 33626 (813) 855-8400
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Alabama Orthopedic Spine and Sports Medicine Associates, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Kingsbrook Rehabilitation Institute, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Other Education — 2000
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Gallagher Basset
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maxcy?
Dr Maxcy and her staff are professional and friendly. My Physical therapist referred me to Dr. Maxcy for a very painful shoulder. After a MRI was done she determined I would do well with a PRP procedure.And I'm happy to report I have a pain free shoulder.
- Mease Countryside Hospital