Dr. Colleen Schmitt, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Schmitt completed a residency at Beth Israel Hospital. She currently practices at Galen Medical Group and is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schmitt is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Galen Medical Group
Galen Digestive Health2200 E 3rd St Ste 200, Chattanooga, TN 37404 Existing Patients: (423) 643-2500
- Duke University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Beth Israel Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- Planned Administration Inc
- POMCO Group
- Pyramid Life
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schmitt?
Dr. Schmitt has been my gastroenterologist for 20 years. If it weren't for her I would have had colon cancer years ago. She has removed colon polyps almost every time she's done my 11 colonoscopies with her. She is absolutely great.
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
- Erlanger Medical Center