Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Rourke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Colleen O'Rourke, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Sturgeon Bay, WI. Dr. O'Rourke completed a residency at Loyola University Med Center. She currently practices at Door County Department of Human Services. Dr. O'Rourke is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Loyola University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wi Hospital And Cli, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1982
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Door County Department of Human Services421 Nebraska St, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235 Existing Patients: (920) 746-7155
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Rourke?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. O'Rourke frequently treats Anxiety, Drug and Alcohol Dependence, and Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence).
Dr. O'Rourke's office is located at 421 Nebraska St, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Rourke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.