Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Colin Movsowitz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Paoli, PA. Dr. Movsowitz completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at MDVIP - Paoli, Pennsylvania and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Montgomery. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Philadelphia Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Groote Schuur Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Cape Town / Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Movsowitz?
Excellent clinician and very caring of his patients
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Movsowitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Movsowitz frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Movsowitz's office is located at 255 W Lancaster Ave, Paoli, PA 19301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Movsowitz speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Paoli Hospital
MDVIP - Paoli, Pennsylvania
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia, P.C.255 W Lancaster Ave, Paoli, PA 19301 (610) 647-2400
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia, P.C.
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia, P.C.2 Industrial Blvd Bldg D, Paoli, PA 19301 (610) 647-2400
Einstein Medical Center
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia609 W Germantown Pike Ste 120, East Norriton, PA 19403 (610) 279-1370