Dr. Butterfield has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Colin Butterfield, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Alton, IL. Dr. Butterfield completed a residency at St Mary's Health Center. He currently practices at Saint Anthony's Physician Group and is affiliated with OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Mary's Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- St Mary's Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- University of Missouri, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Anthony's Physician Group
Saint Anthony's Physician Group2 Saint Anthonys Way Ste 205, Alton, IL 62002 Existing Patients: (618) 462-2222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Butterfield?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Butterfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Butterfield frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, and Arthritis of the Elbow.
Dr. Butterfield's office is located at 2 Saint Anthonys Way Ste 205, Alton, IL 62002. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center