Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Colin Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wailuku, HI. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Med Center Hsp/Vt. He currently practices at Maui Memorial Medical Center and is affiliated with Maui Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Med Center Hsp/Vt, Fellowship Hospital
- U/Wa Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Med Center Hsp/Vt, Residency Hospital
- Med Center Hsp/Vt, Internship Hospital
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maui Memorial Medical Center221 Mahalani St, Wailuku, HI 96793 Existing Patients: (808) 244-9056
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 221 Mahalani St, Wailuku, HI 96793. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maui Memorial Medical Center