Dr. Coles L'Hommedieu, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. L'Hommedieu completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at Signature Orthopedics - South County and is affiliated with SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. L'Hommedieu is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Signature Orthopedics - South County
Signature Orthopedics - South County12639 Old Tesson Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63128 (314) 849-0311
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. L'Hommedieu?
My hip had went out of socket and when leaving St Clare, they suggested I follow up with Dr. L'Hommedieu. My husband and I were very comfortable meeting him. There was no waiting and we had brought a copy of my xray. He checked it out and when he came in, He was very informative and took the time to explain my options and recommended therapy 3 times a week for 6 weeks. I definitely would recommend him to anyone.
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
- St. Anthony's Medical Center