Dr. Cole Taylor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taylor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Cole Taylor, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Burke, VA. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at University Of Nebraska Medical Center, Offutt Air Force Base Family Medicine Residency. He currently practices at OrthoVirginia. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Taylor is board certified in Sports Medicine.
- University Of Nebraska Medical Center, Offutt Air Force Base Family Medicine Residency, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Utah School of Medicine - Salt Lake City, Medical School — 2006
- United States Air Force Academy, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Sports Medicine At Trihealth Bethesda Primary Care Sports Medicine Program, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Burke5201 Lyngate Ct, Burke, VA 22015 Existing Patients: (703) 810-5221
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
Excellent bedside manner. Thorough in his exam, and very knowledgeable. Answered all my questions. He was at ease and relaxed. I did not feel hurried because he needed to get to his next appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taylor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taylor frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Ankle Injury, and Arthritis.
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 5201 Lyngate Ct, Burke, VA 22015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taylor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.