Dr. Cody Harlan, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Harlan completed a residency at University Of Missouri-Kansas City. He currently practices at Kansas City Center for Hip Preservation & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harlan is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Kansas City Center for Hip Preservation & Sports Medicine
Kansas City Center for Hip Preservation and Sports Medicine5901 Nw 63rd Ter Ste 120, Kansas City, MO 64151 Call
- University Of Missouri-Kansas City, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of Missouri-Kansas City, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Nebraska, Undergraduate School — 1994
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harlan?
After being diagnosed with a labral tear 5 years ago I was told by several orthopedic surgeons in the KC area that there was nothing they could do. I had excruciating pain for all of these years and I just couldn’t take it anymore so I decided to look into finding another orthopedic surgeon that would give me his opinion. After very thorough research I came across Dr. Cody Harlan and I decided to make an appointment to see what he suggested. Dr. Harlan, along with his amazing nurse, had the best bedside manner I’ve ever seen, and I am a nurse so I’ve seen my fair share. Dr. Harlan was extremely thorough and told me, after viewing my tests, that I had FAI, and that’s what caused my tear, and that he could do arthroscopic surgery to alleviate the pain I was having. Right now I am 2 weeks post op and having surgery was the best decision I’ve ever made. I have to have my right side done and will without hesitation. I will finally be able to run again pain free. Thanks Dr Harlan!
- North Kansas City Hospital