Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Clotaire Ariste, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Hudson, NY. Dr. Ariste completed a residency at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at EMERGENCY MEDICAL ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Albany Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Victoria Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University of Noreste, Medical School — 2007
- University of Noreste, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Haitian Creole, Spanish
Emergency Medical Associates
Columbia Memorial Hospital71 Prospect Ave, Hudson, NY 12534 Existing Patients: (518) 697-3200
South Nassau Communities Hospital1 Healthy Way, Oceanside, NY 11572 Existing Patients: (516) 632-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ariste?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ariste frequently treats Sepsis, Dehydration, and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Dr. Ariste's office is located at 71 Prospect Ave, Hudson, NY 12534. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ariste speaks Spanish, French, and Haitian Creole. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ariste has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Saint Peter's Hospital