Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doiron accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clint Doiron, MD is a cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Doiron completed a residency at Scott & White Meml Hosp/Tex A&M U Hosps. He currently practices at Knoxville Hma Cardiology Ppm LLC and is affiliated with Newport Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Doiron is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Scott & White Meml Hosp/Tex A&M U Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doiron?
Saved my life by placing stents that broke up clots in my widow maker vein. Highly recommend to anybody w/ heart and circulatory problems... Great Christian Doc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Doiron frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Doiron's office is located at 10800 Parkside Dr Ste 331, Knoxville, TN 37934. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Doiron has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newport Medical Center
- Parkwest Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center