Dr. Jackness has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Clifton Jackness, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in New York, NY. He currently practices at Park Avenue Endocrinology and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jackness is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology.
- Columbia University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai, Internship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2006
- Yale, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jackness?
Dr Jackness is my favorite doctor! Passionate about his field. He is very knowledgeable, warm,,not at all rushed and caring. Doesn’t give up on any case until,he finds the right solution!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clifton Jackness, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jackness' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jackness accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jackness frequently treats Thyroid Disorders and Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring.
Dr. Jackness' office is located at 103 E 75th St, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital