Dr. Clifton Cox, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cox's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Clifton Cox, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Southlake, TX. Dr. Cox completed a residency at Baylor Coll Med Tex Med Ctr Baylor Hosps. He currently practices at Cope Center for Colorectal & Pelvic Health and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cox is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Uthsc Hermann Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Baylor Coll Med Tex Med Ctr Baylor Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1990
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Prime Health Services
- Principal Financial Group
- Texas True Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cope Center for Colorectal & Pelvic Health300 S Nolen Dr Ste 100, Southlake, TX 76092 Existing Patients: (817) 410-7777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cox?
A second colonoscopy with Dr Cox recently completed with little drama. From start to finish the team handled my situation as if I was their only patient. Very professional from the first call for an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cox frequently treats Hemorrhoids, Constipation, and Anoscopy.
Dr. Cox's office is located at 300 S Nolen Dr Ste 100, Southlake, TX 76092. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cox speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cox has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine