Dr. Johnson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Clifton Johnson, MD is a pulmonologist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Pulmonary Associates P A and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Al, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pulmonary Associates P A5800 W 10th St Ste 610, Little Rock, AR 72204 Existing Patients: (501) 661-9393
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 5800 W 10th St Ste 610, Little Rock, AR 72204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary