Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Clifton Clarke, MD is a pulmonologist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Clarke completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Advocate Illinois Masonic and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clarke is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Illinois, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University Of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville, Medical School — 1986
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advocate Illinois Masonic836 W Wellington Ave Ste 3507, Chicago, IL 60657 Existing Patients: (773) 296-7012
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clarke?
Contrary to other Chicago pulmonologists with whom I’ve had experience, Dr. Clarke is very accessible and willing to speak with you over the phone. He is very thorough, and I trust his medical advice. His office staff is outstanding, and they all really enjoy working for Dr. Clarke, which speaks volumes about him. I would highly recommend Dr. Clarke, and I’ve seen pulmonologists at Northwestern Medicine and Mayo Clinic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clarke has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Clarke frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Cough.
Dr. Clarke's office is located at 836 W Wellington Ave Ste 3507, Chicago, IL 60657. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clarke speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center