Dr. Cliff Connery, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Connery completed a residency at University Rochester. He currently practices at Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital THS and is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Connery is board certified in General Surgery.
Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital THS
Division of Thoracic Surgery1000 10th Ave # 2b, New York, NY 10019 Existing Patients: (212) 523-7475
Health Quest Medical Practice, PC - Cardio Thoracic
Health Quest Medical Practice, PCP - Poughkeepsie45 Reade Pl, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 Existing Patients: (845) 483-6920
- University Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- SUNY, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Eastern Va Med School Norfolk, Medical School — 1984
- College of William and Mary, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Connery?
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center