Dr. Cliff Omoregie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Omoregie's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Cliff Omoregie, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Richardson, TX. Dr. Omoregie completed a residency at The Jewish Hosp of Cincinnati. He currently practices at Methodist Richardson Medical Center and is affiliated with Highpoint Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Omoregie is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The Jewish Hosp of Cincinnati, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Waterbury Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Saba University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- University Of Missouri-Kansas City, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Methodist Richardson Medical Center2831 E President George Bush Hwy, Richardson, TX 75082 Existing Patients: (469) 204-2021
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Omoregie?
Very knowledgeable. Easy bedside manner. I highly recommend him. I was admitted to ER Methodist Richardson believing it was cardiac related, but Dr. Omoregie diagnosed the condition as pulmonary embolisms and immediately treated me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Omoregie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Omoregie frequently treats Dehydration, Acidosis, and Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Omoregie's office is located at 2831 E President George Bush Hwy, Richardson, TX 75082. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Omoregie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Highpoint Health
- Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center