Dr. Cletus Aralu, MD is a neurology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Aralu completed a residency at howard university hospital. He currently practices at Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital and is affiliated with Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital1500 N 28th St Ste 204, Richmond, VA 23223 Existing Patients: (804) 325-8720
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Jos, Faculty Of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aralu?
I agree with one of the other patients who left a review the receptionist is so RUDE. I was told by Tory to come in 30 minutes before your apt so that patient can fill out paperwork. I got there at 7:30. Tory gave me the paperwork after 2 other patients had come in and that was about 8:34 and 9am. Then they took the other 2 patients that came in after I did. I was seen about 9:15-9:20 and I was heated. Dr Aralu needs to hire another receptionist, she makes the office looks bad.
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital